Your query - Carboxypeptidase - did not match any records in the database. Please make sure all terms are spelled correctly
How can I search Ensembl?
Use the search box on the Ensembl homepage, or at the top right of all Ensembl views.
You can search with a:
- Gene name (Rhodopsin)
- Gene symbol (RHO)
- Accession number like a UniProt ID or NCBI RefSeq (OPSD_HUMAN or NP_000530.1)
- Variant ID (rs1333049 or COSM139481)
- Phenotype or Disease (glaucoma)
- Chromosomal region (human 3:129247483-129254012)
Did you know, you can use wild cards? Taking the example of the gene RHO:
- RHO* would match RHO, RHOC (RHO + zero or more characters)
- RHO? would match RHOC, RHOB (RHO + one character)
Help and Documentation can be searched from the homepage! Just type in a term you want to know more about, like non-synonymous SNP.